Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum! Climb up the beanstalk in this unforgettable version of the fairy tale that emphasizes Jack's creativity and persistence, his love for his family and the importance of music!
Once Upon a Symphony is a 45-minute multimedia and interactive concert presentation for 3-5 year-olds that weaves together live music, vivid storytelling, sets, costumes and images created by the Chicago Children's Theatre to create a unique and magical experience.
Note Location: Buntrock Hall at Symphony Center
Safe and Sound Updates for CSO for Kids Programs
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is committed to creating a comfortable, enjoyable and safe environment so audiences of all ages can experience the joy of live music.
Safe and Sound measures, including COVID-19 mitigation and mask requirements for concertgoers, will remain in effect until further notice and continue to be reviewed regularly based on the needs and comfort of musicians, patrons and staff.
Here are some helpful tips for family audiences visiting Symphony Center:
- Patrons 5 years of age and older are required to provide proof of full vaccination or a negative antigen test taken no more than six hours prior to entry, and those 16 years of age or older also need to provide a valid photo ID.
- Children younger than 5 years old must provide proof of a negative antigen test no more than six hours prior to entry.
- All patrons ages 2 years old and up are required to wear a face mask.
- Convenient parking with direct access to Symphony Center is located at the Grant Park South Garage at 325 S. Michigan Ave., which offers special rates for patrons.
- Flexible exchange and return policies are in place for this performance.
- Learn more at cso.org/SafeAndSound