Student Tickets at Symphony Center
Symphony Center welcomes students with special offers and opportunities to connect with other music lovers.
How to Purchase Student Tickets
Visit the calendar listing for performances that have student tickets available.
Select the desired concert and add the seats to your order. Only eligible seats for student ticket pricing will display.
Proceed through the checkout process. By default, an eTicket will be sent to you.
Attend the concert! And, don’t forget to bring your Student ID to show it to an usher as you enter the venue.
Become a Student Subscriber
Students can become subscribers for 50% off standard subscription prices! Select concert series include CSO Classical, CSO MusicNOW and SCP Piano. To order a student subscription, call Patron Services at 312-294-3000.
Specially Priced Tickets for Teen Arts Pass Tap Participants
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is an inaugural partner of Teen Arts Pass (TAP), a program of Urban Gateways. With TAP, participating teens ages 13-19 can access specially priced tickets for select concerts. Learn more and sign up »
Student Ticket Policies
All student ticket holders must have a valid student ID. Only students with valid IDs are admitted with student tickets. An individual student ID is required for each student ticket.
- Student tickets cannot be exchanged for a different seat at the Box Office.
- Tickets purchased on the day of the performance are $20.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for student tickets.
- Student ticket offers cannot be applied to a group reservation.
- Student tickets are usually made available about one month in advance of the concert date.
- Student ticket offers are for select concerts only and are subject to change at any time.
- Seating restrictions apply. All artists, programs and prices are subject to change.