HOW TO PURCHASE STUDENT TICKETS
STEP 1: Enter promo code STUDENT and visit the season calendar. Only concerts with student tickets will display.
STEP 2: Select your performance and click Get Tickets to select seats.
STEP 3: Proceed to purchase the ticket. An e-ticket will be sent to you. If you choose to select a different ticket delivery method, additional fees may apply.
STEP 4: Attend the concert! And, don’t forget to bring your Student ID to show it to an usher as you enter the venue.
BECOME A STUDENT SUBSCRIBER
Students can become subscribers for 50% off standard subscription prices! Select concert series include CSO Main, SCP Piano and MusicNOW. To order a student subscription, call Patron Services at 312-294-3000.
SPECIALLY PRICED TICKETS FOR TEEN ARTS PASS (TAP) PARTICIPANTS
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is an inaugural partner of Teen Arts Pass (TAP), a program of Urban Gateways. With TAP, participating teens ages 13-19 can access specially priced tickets for select concerts. Learn more and sign up »
BECOME A CSO STUDENT AMBASSADOR
Interested in becoming a CSO Student Ambassador? Learn more and sign up »
STUDENT TICKET POLICIES
All student ticket holders must have a valid student ID. Only students with valid IDs are admitted with student tickets. An individual student ID is required for each student ticket.
- Student tickets cannot be exchanged for a different seat at the Box Office.
- Tickets purchased on the day of the performance are $20.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for student tickets.
- Student ticket offers cannot be applied to a group reservation.
- Student tickets are usually made available about one month in advance of the concert date.
- Student ticket offers are for select concerts only and are subject to change at any time.
- Seating restrictions apply. All artists, programs and prices are subject to change.