ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE
In addition to premium savings and service, subscribers have priority access to meet CSO musicians and guest artists at special receptions and postconcert Q&As, plus the chance to learn more about the music at FREE preconcert conversations held 75 minutes before CSO Main concerts.
Keep the CSO in your life with these two easy ways to pay for your subscription:
1. Renew with Waived Handling and Add-On Fees
We have extended the deadline to renew your subscription and waive both the $7 handling fee and the $3 add-on ticket fee. Plus, any add-on tickets you purchase will be at the subscriber-preferred prices, giving you the best savings of the season.
2. Automatic Payment Plan
You can pay for your subscription in monthly installments with our convenient automatic payment plan. Available for credit card orders only. A one-time processing fee of $15 applies.
PAY IN INSTALLMENTS
If you would like to make a gift to the annual fund in monthly or quarterly installments, please call 312-294-3100.
Subscribers have the option to purchase advance discount parking at the Grant Park South Garage for all CSO and Symphony Center Presents concerts for $17 per park. All new parking purchasers will receive a parking debit card with the stored value of pre-purchased “parks” in September. Returning parking purchasers will have their pre-purchased “parks” added to their existing cards.
- New buyers must purchase a minimum of three parks to obtain a card.
- Your parking card is valid at Grant Park South Garage only.
- You must have your parking debit card with you to park at Grant Park South Garage on the day of your concert in order to use it. The parking debit card can only be used on your concert days.
- Lost or stolen cards can be replaced for a $25 fee. All funds will be transferred to the new card.
- Each prepaid parking unit equals seven hours of parking. You will be charged for two “parks” if your vehicle remains in the garage for more than seven hours.
- Additional parking credits can be added throughout the season. Please allot one business day for processing.
- Parking credits cannot be split onto separate cards; one card per household.
- Parking credits expire at the end of every concert season.
- For directions and garage information, visit millenniumgarages.com
REMEMBER! If you have purchased parking in the past, please keep your parking debit card! Additional parking purchased for the 2019/20 season will be automatically added to your existing card. If you did not keep your debit card, there will be a $25 charge for a new card.