We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and energetic college and graduate students from Chicago-area schools to join the Chicago Symphony Orchestra’s Student Ambassador Program. Becoming a CSO Student Ambassador is a great way to get publicity and promotions experience and gain access to one of the world’s most prestigious orchestras.
Help us provide your campuses with the best CSO concert experience!
- Promote student and faculty awareness of CSO student discounts via communication on social media
- Place student ticket concerts on schools’ activities calendars and e-mails
- Distribute flyers and hang posters around campus incl. dorms, lounges and cafeterias
- Represent the CSO at schools’ activities fairs, orientations and other interactive events
- Assist at CSO College Night events
- Brainstorm and provide feedback to CSO Marketing and Sales Department for Student Ambassador Program and student ticket ideas and improvements
- You must attend at least one CSO or SCP concert within the season, two tickets provided for you and a friend.
- You must attend semiannual Student Ambassador Program meetings and at least one College Night per season.
- Two complimentary tickets for every ten student tickets bought as a result of Student Ambassador’s efforts
- Access to open rehearsals
- Q&As with artists after semiannual Student Ambassador Program meetings
- Professional development sessions with CSOA staff
- Add your CSO Student Ambassador experience to your resume!