Symphony Center is a landmark in the world of music—the historic home of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, and one of the greatest presenting venues in the nation. The CSO’s dynamic season is complemented by performances by the world’s most esteemed artists from all cultures and in all genres. Traditional, innovative and diverse, the full breadth of sponsorship opportunities is always defined by artistic excellence.
There is power in tradition. There’s a distinct energy in experiencing the greatest works in the history of human expression. With each dynamic performance, the Chicago Symphony Orchestra makes new the masterpieces that have endured through the centuries. By making these moments possible for the audience, CSO sponsors generate significant value.
- A range of CSO series and concerts attract identifiable audiences
- Internationally renowned artists perform each year
- High-profile festivals celebrate themes and honor composers
A spirit of innovation drives the CSO. It’s in the concert series we create, in the music we perform, in the way we deliver music to audiences, and in our approach to sponsorship. By supporting the CSO’s most innovative programs and series, sponsors make powerful statements about their brands.
- Live collaborations blend orchestral music with other art forms
- Interactive “live documentary” concert experiences feature advanced technology and multimedia
- New music engages a sophisticated and rapidly growing audience
- Commissions by the greatest living composers are premiered
The CSO reflects the rich cultural heritage of its home city. Symphony Center presents the very best artists and ensembles from around the globe performing all genres of music. Through these programs, sponsors align with distinct cultural images and connect with identifiable audiences.
- One of the nation’s leading jazz series presents icons and innovators
- A world music series reflects the diverse cultural traditions of our community