Work behind the scenes at the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and help fill the house! Train to sell subscription tickets to patrons, donors and audience members by phone. Our year-round outbound season ticket sales position offers reliable part-time work in an upbeat atmosphere with full training and great perks. Excellent for individuals looking to earn extra income and gain valuable experience in sales, marketing, audience development and patron/customer service.
- Knowledge of classical, jazz, pop and world music
- Positive, professional and well-spoken with an energetic and outgoing personality
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with the desire to work in a fast-paced sales office
- Sales, telemarketing, alumni fundraising, ticketing office, box office or call center experience strongly preferred
- Performing arts background a big plus
- Strong personal commitment to support the growth, quality and integrity of our organization
- Willingness to develop new skills and actively participate in sales and customer service training
- Results-oriented mindset with the ability to absorb information quickly
- Ability to complete all tasks on schedule, thoroughly and accurately
- Basic computer skills
- 16 to 26 hours per week
- Flexible day, evening and weekend shifts
- Paid training
- Competitive compensation
- Cash bonuses and performance rewards
- Complimentary concert tickets
- Advancement opportunities
Please contact the Priority Seating Department at 312-294-3023 to leave a detailed message regarding your qualifications and interest in the position. Candidates with evening/weekend availability will be given immediate consideration.
Do not apply via cso.org for this position. Unlike other positions posted for the CSO, this employment is with a vendor, DCM, under contract by the CSO.