Our way of saying “thank you” for your commitment to great music all season long.
3–8 Concert Subscribers Receive:
FEE-FREE AND FLEXIBLE EXCHANGES
The most flexible exchange policy in Chicago!
- Quick and easy phone exchanges in advance of concert with no fees
- Day-of-concert exchanges ($10 fee per concert)
- Exchange now, decide later: You can always exchange out of a concert, and we’ll store the value of your exchange on your account. Just call us when you decide on a future concert.
Please note: Upgrade costs when exchanging into a more expensive seating section still apply. Stored value of
exchanges must be used for concerts during the 2015/16 season and cannot be applied to events in future seasons.
SAVINGS ON TICKETS, PARKING AND MORE
- Save up to 36% off single ticket prices on subscription series seats
- Receive subscriber-preferred prices on additional single tickets when purchased
- by August 7, 2015
- 15% savings at The Symphony Store in the Elizabeth Morse Genius Music Lab
- Reduced, prepaid parking for only $13.75 at Grant Park South Garage
- 15% off when you dine postconcert at Tesori, located conveniently at Symphony Center
- Priority seating
- FREE preconcert conversations held one hour prior to all CSO Main concerts (12:15 p.m. for Friday matinees)
- Personal pocket guide and convenient calendar stickers
- FREE lost ticket replacement
10-Concert* Subscribers Also Receive:
- Subscriber-preferred add-on prices all season long
- One FREE seat upgrade coupon (some restrictions apply)
- 10-concert subscribers with Box Seats receive a complimentary drink coupon in lieu of an upgrade.
Box Seat Subscribers Also Receive:
- No FEES! No handling, exchange or add-on fees**
- No blackout dates for ticket exchanges
- Late seating access
- Dedicated beverage service on the box level
* Number of concerts includes any combination of packages adding up to 10 or more concerts,
excluding Create Your Own and Classic Encounter.
**Not valid for day-of-concert exchanges. Upgrade costs still apply.