CSO ASSOCIATION EMPLOYMENT
Be part of the world-renowned Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association. Many different talents and skills are needed to provide management and support for this cultural treasure.
MARKETING INTERN (nonpaid)
Assist members of the marketing team in special projects and day-to-day activities that support the promotion of CSO events. This is an unpaid internship.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist in production of marketing materials for the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and Symphony Center Presents, including invitations, flyers and brochures. Create and execute marketing plans for CSO promotional events. Assist with advertising campaigns across all channels. Proofread marketing materials. Create and update various marketing contact databases. Provide performance reporting. Opportunities for special interest projects are available.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Students pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in marketing, advertising, arts administration or music preferred.
2. Knowledge of classical music preferred.
3. Excellent writing and communication skills.
4. Good organization and attention to detail.
5. Strong computer skills (specifically Microsoft Office).