Our way of saying “thank you” for your commitment to great music all season long.
3–8 Concert Subscribers Receive:
FEE-FREE AND FLEXIBLE EXCHANGES
The most flexible exchange policy in Chicago!
• Quick and easy phone exchanges in advance of concert with no fees
• Day-of-concert exchanges ($10 fee per concert)
• Exchange now, decide later: You can always exchange out of a concert, and we’ll store the
value of your exchange on your account. Just call us when you decide on a future concert.
Please note: Upgrade costs when exchanging into a more expensive seating section still apply. Stored value of
exchanges must be used for concerts during the 2015/16 season and cannot be applied to events in future seasons.
SAVINGS ON TICKETS, PARKING AND MORE
• Save up to 36% off single ticket prices on subscription series seats
• Receive subscriber-preferred prices on additional single tickets when purchased
by August 7, 2015
• 15% savings at The Symphony Store in the Elizabeth Morse Genius Music Lab
• Reduced, prepaid parking for only $13.75 at Grant Park South Garage
• 15% off when you dine postconcert at Tesori, located conveniently at Symphony Center
• Priority seating
• FREE preconcert conversations held one hour prior to all CSO Main concerts
(12:15 p.m. for Friday matinees)
• Personal pocket guide and convenient calendar stickers
• FREE lost ticket replacement
10-Concert* Subscribers Also Receive:
• Subscriber-preferred add-on prices all season long
• One FREE seat upgrade coupon (some restrictions apply)
• 10-concert subscribers with Box Seats receive a complimentary drink coupon in lieu
of an upgrade.
Box Seat Subscribers Also Receive:
• No FEES! No handling, exchange or add-on fees**
• No blackout dates for ticket exchanges
• Late seating access
• Dedicated beverage service on the box level
* Number of concerts includes any combination of packages adding up to 10 or more concerts,
excluding Create Your Own and Classic Encounter.
**Not valid for day-of-concert exchanges. Upgrade costs still apply.