Discover how rewarding it is to be a part of a large society passionate about classical music and the on-going excellence of the world’s best orchestra. Built on tradition, The League of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra (formerly known as The Women's Association) has been proudly serving the Chicago Symphony Orchestra since 1934.
With the support of over 250 men and women, the League hosts a myriad of music education programs, raises over a million dollars a year, and provides opportunities to meet world-class musicians, conductors, and visiting artists.
Volunteer opportunities abound. Transform lives with music. Become a member today. To learn more about the League programs, view the brochure to the left.
- Annual Membership Requirements
If you have an intention to attend or subscribe to concerts; an appreciation of the musical programming of the CSO; an intention and ability to donate time to volunteering; an interest in the League’s programs and projects and an intention to support the CSO financially, then being a League Member is for you!
- · Pay dues of $100
- · Contribute $100 or more to the Annual Fund
- · Support the CSO by concert attendance
- · Participate on one committee or more
- · Financially support one fundraising event
- · Attend a League meeting
Enjoy a World of Privileges Reserved Just For You
- · VIP Ticketing service
- · Opportunities to meet world-class artists
- · Voting privileges
- · Subscription to CSOA Insider (CSOA e-newsletter) and Opus (League e-newsletter)
- · Invitation to hear upcoming hopefuls at the Youth Audition Finals
- · Invitation to an exclusive luncheon with CSO musicians
- · Invitation to annual Appreciation Week (complimentary event)
- · An invitation to the CSO’s Annual Meeting
- · Advance sales to CSO fundraising events
- · Member discount at The Symphony Store
- Executive Committee
Vice President of Administration
Vice President of Areas
Vice President of Education
Vice President of Events
Vice President of Finance
Vice President of Fundraising
Vice President of Membership
Strategic Planning Chair