Welcome to the 2015/16 CSO Family Matinee Series!
Music is an essential part of the celebrations that mark the course of our lifetimes. Birthdays, anniversaries and other holidays are incomplete without the festive spirit of great music, inspiring family and friends to sing, dance and play together. As the world-renowned Chicago Symphony Orchestra celebrates its 125th anniversary season, join us for three programs that explore how, when and why music is used as a part of our celebrations.
Ignite your child’s imagination and love of music with delightful, kid-sized CSO concerts. Featuring an interactive concert experience and engaging preconcert activities, the Family Matinee series is a wonderful experience for the whole family. Prime seat packages start at $36 for all three concerts. Subscribe today!
FOR ONE LOW PRICE, YOU GET:
SAVINGS & FLEXIBILITY
AN UNFORGETTABLE DAY IN THE CITY
- Up to 21% savings on the best seats in the house.
- Reduced, prepaid parking at Grant Park South Garage for only $13.75 per park.
- Exclusive, subscriber-preferred prices for other family friendly concerts at Symphony Center, including Home Alone—Film with Live Orchestra and Merry, Merry Chicago!!
- Bring guests! In addition to your subscription seats, you can add extra seats
to a particular concert at a discounted price.
- FREE exchanges. If you’re not sure what concert you want to exchange into, we’ll store the value of your tickets in your account and you can decide later! $10 exchange fee applies on the day of the concert. Must exchange into a concert within the 2015/16 season.
- Use your FREE Kidsbook activity booklet and digital Parent's Guide, sent to you
before the concert, to learn more about the music and the musicians.
- Enjoy FREE preconcert activities one hour before every concert, featuring fun
activities, colorful and engaging exhibits and interactive musical experiences.
- Come downtown early or stay after the concert to enjoy all Chicago has to offer
AND BEST OF ALL, MUSICAL MEMORIES WITH YOUR CHILD AND THE CSO THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME!
Subscribe to Family A (11:00 a.m.) >
Subscribe to Family B (12:45 p.m.) >