Welcome to the 2014/15 CSO Family Matinee Series!
MUSIC COMMUNICATES! It is a universal language that transcends words and depicts people, things and experiences using melody, rhythm and harmony. Join us for the 2014/15 CSO Family Matinee season, which includes three programs that explore how music takes you to different places, vividly portrays characters and inspires an incredible range of emotions.
Enrich your child’s life through the one-of-a-kind experience of hearing the Chicago Symphony Orchestra playing orchestral masterpieces. Instill a lifelong love of music with these fun, engaging programs for the young and the young at heart. Perfect for ages 5 and up!
FOR ONE LOW PRICE, YOU GET:
- Up to 22% savings on the best seats in the house
- Reduced, prepaid parking at Grant Park South Garage: $13.25 per park
- Exclusive, subscriber-preferred prices for other family-friendly Symphony Center events, including Pixar in Concert, Hallowed Haunts and Welcome Yule!
- A free PDF booklet, emailed to you, containing activities and repertoire to help prepare you and your child for your concert experience.
- A free Kidsbook activity booklet we’ll mail you in the fall to learn more about the music, the orchestra, the conductor and guest artists
- Free preconcert activities that start one hour before every concert in the Symphony Center Rotunda
- FREE exchanges.* If you’re not sure what concert you want to exchange into, we’ll store the value of your tickets in your account and you can decide later!
*$10 fee applies on the day of the concert. Must exchange into a concert within the 2014/15 season.
The CSO thanks John Hart and Carol Prins for their support of our family concerts.
AND BEST OF ALL, MUSICAL MEMORIES WITH YOUR CHILD AND THE CSO THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME!
Subscribe to Family A (11:00 a.m.) >
Subscribe to Family B (12:45 p.m.) >